Vincity Apartment in HCMC
VinCity Project was announced in 2016. With a large arena of 365 ha, VinCity is the latest housing brand and the biggest project of Vingroup.
VinCity will be opening soon at the end of August
VinCity Apartment is being built in District 9 and District 7. Vingroup’s project is expected to provide affordable housing to middle income. At the end of August, VinCity District 9 will be opening.
Overview of VinCity Apartment Project in District 9
- Project owner: Vingroup
- Project scale: 365ha.
- Location: Nguyen Xien Str, Long Thanh My Ward, District 9, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Construction density: 25%
- Constructor: Coteccons
- Product types: Officetel, Flat, Commercial Apartments, Shop house.
- Number of Apartments: ~100,00 apartments.
- Hand-over planning: At the end of 2020.
- Price is estimated at only 700,000,000 VND (31,000 USD)
- Management fee: less than 10,000 VND/m2.
VinCity District 9 has prime location
The VinCity District 9 Project is adjacent to Dong Nai River. From the location, residents can move to Central District (District 1, District 2…) easily.
- 10 minutes to Long Thanh Golf Club
- 5 minutes to Metro Line
- 10 minutes to Hi-Tech Zone District 9
- Easily reach Long Thanh International Airport
- The distance to District 1 will be resolve by transport system water bus (less than 10 minutes to move from VinCity District 9 to Center District 1).
- The location of VinCity District 9 Apartment is not too far from the City Center. This is a good living space with the best price (31,000 USD) for the customers who come and work long-term in Vietnam.
Unique utilities at VinCity
VinCity was planned as Closed complex area. All the utilities system here was designed by Vingroup and only serve the residents living at VinCity for the most peaceful life.
- Vincom Commercial Center
- Vinmec General Clinic with international standard
- The Vinschool International School system
- Internal facilities such as parks, cinemas, swimming pools, restaurants, outdoor gyms, kids playing ground …